Monday, December 12, 2011

The Big Clean Up and >>>

ok, today a good man went to war!!!! or in other words, I cleaned the site of the battle that will ensue over the next fortnight or so; hard to believe only 3 more weeks and it will be Christmas Eve; it is coming fast; I won't show any pictures of the clean up, tooo embarrassing ;( had to have a nap afterwards; and then I got the cedar log that I cut off of a larger log (Thomas got the other piece) for a Christmas Yule Log ;-) the picture is above; yes I know that it is plain, but give me a break, it is only just made ;-) but for now, just a little bit of fun,

Ok, a bit later ;) and have decorated the log with pine cones and imitation cherries or small crab apples, depending on your inclination ;-)
and another update, like a week later ;) I have added some birds and pine branches; 

below is a piece of Bristlecone Pine that I picked up in the SW United States back in around 2003; I have attached with wires some birds, and put it on the book shelf my father made back in the mid 60's 


Merry Christmas Everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment